DESERT VIEW ELEMENTARY
Hi, my name is Meredith Nelson and I am proud to be the Principal of Desert View Elementary. We roar with high scores because we are proud of our AZ LEARNS label of "A" . The staff and I pride ourselves on having high expectations for students and ourselves always while supporting each other to meet and exceed them. This year be extraordinary! One team, one goal, making a difference!
We proudly offer many programs to help our students succeed.
- TAP Teacher and Student Advancement Program (TAP Directors Award 2015)
- CTY John’s Hopkins for students in grades 4-6th
- Gifted testing 3 times a year with differentiation in the classroom
- Inclusion model in our classrooms for special education students
- Write Up A Storm for writing and reading
- Saxon Math 1-6th
- TAP mentors and master teachers to support teacher professional development
- Drama, dance, physical education, music, and library
- District wide band, jazz, and mariachi
- Spelling Bee
I am a proud Jaguar!!! Please feel free to come by and talk to me about any of the programs mentioned above or about how you can volunteer at your child’s school.